The Coronavirus Situation
Finspång Municipality is following the Public Health Agency of Sweden’s recommendations.
Prevent and avoid infection
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Sneeze or cough in a tissue or in your inner elbow.
- Use hand sanitiser as many disinfectants are effective against the virus.
- A general preventive measure against respiratory tract infections is to avoid touching one’s face or eyes, and to avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- If you are sick, stay at home.
For questions about the coronavirus
– phone 113 13
If you have any questions about the coronavirus, it is important to phone 113 13, which is the national information number, however so as not to overburden the healthcare centres and 1177 Vårdguiden, avoid more contacts than is necessary. The number 113 13 is open 24/7.
The Public Health Agency of Sweden has also compiled a webpage with questions and answers.
Share only confirmed information
Help prevent the spreading of rumours and speculation, be aware of the source, and do not share uncertain information with others.
Keep yourself informed
Providing honest information to children is a good idea, however keep in mind that depending upon maturity, too much information could be difficult to absorb and may give rise to anxiety. Help prevent the spreading of rumours and speculation, be aware of the source, and do not share uncertain information with others.